Monday, July 15, 2019

Love in the Fifth Dimension


Love in the Fifth Dimension
By Rev. Amari Magdalena



Listening to Leon Russell’s, A Song for You, lyrics, “And, I love you in a place where there’s no time and space,” got me thinking.  That’s gotta be in the Fifth Dimension.  We’ve identified several types of love in our human dream:

Eros-Love of Body
Philia-Love of the Mind
Ludus-Playful Love
Pragma-Long Lasting Love
Agape-Love of the Soul
Philautia-Love of Self
Storge-Love of the Child

Hopefully, over a lifetime, we are gifted the experience of all types of love.  In sum, they cover the human journey and its evolution.  I have been, and my life is the richer for it.  I was going to say I’d missed out some on Pragma, yet I’m reminded that the two men I’ve loved the longest encompass decades.

So much capacity we innately possess to love one another, it seems. Yet so very many relationships are fractured for various and sundry reasons.  Personally, and I believe I’ve shared this before, love never dies.  Our relationships may end; the feelings of love that we held for another, do not.

That said, how would love be experienced differently in that place of no time no space dimension we’re ascending to? Scratching my head a bit at first, I got the Cosmic Aha!  There are no constructs of form.  At least the type of form we’ve become accustomed to in the physical vehicle. Love would not need definition or form in that dimension.  Love would BE the dimension.  With no necessity for duality and polarities, all constructs of other would simply vanish.

I’ve journeyed to the Fifth Dimension and lead journeys there.  My personal experience of it was much like those encountered at the end of the NDE (near death experience) tunnel.  People we’ve loved appear in wispy, undefined form-almost transparent.  I imagined if I’d reached out to touch someone, my hand would have moved through the illusion of their projection.

On psychedelic drugs, for any willing to admit indulgence, form can also disappear.  The constructs of the brain that create form, are loosened.  Love can become more evidenced, by many. Thus, the Peace, Love mantras of the 60's; a period of freedom of spirit.

It is Free Spirit that may be the term that exemplifies the fifth dimension.  No more constraints, no agendas, no terms of endearment, no competition, no jealousy or envy, nothing that smacks of separation.  Imagine for just one moment, what that might feel like.  No us. No them.

Which brings me to remark on all the vast experiences that a body allows us.  This separation thing can be daunting and yet amazing.  Form brings us beauty in multitudinous ways and demonstrations. Its very diversity enriches this separation experiment.  So I ask you, could you, would you be willing to love the now?  Appreciate the wonders of Earth possibilities?  Learn to be more Taoist by surrendering judgment like good and bad, happy and sad, etc.?  Surf your emotions? Explore your mind? Master the physical?  All without too much emphasis or grading?

Time and space may be inconvenient constructs yet in ways not all of us may be able to fathom, they are great teachers who are preparing us for the journey home.  We will all, one day, be in the Fifth Dimension.  Some perhaps sooner, others later.  No matter when, finally we will arrive at the exalted state of being, LOVE!

"Beauty is the moment when time vanishes.  Beauty is the space where eternity arises." Amit Ray, Enlightenment Step by Step

"I'm not cruisin' this opportunity in time and space for you to like or dislike my 'get-down." I'm here 'cause I'm down to get it right by the time I return to the "mothaship."  I remain a work in progress." T.F. Hodge, From Within I Rise: Spiritual Triumph Over Death and Conscious Encounters with "The Divine Presence"

"Use time and space; grow slowly into your dreams, infinity will fill you with peace." Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann







No comments:

Post a Comment